Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:46:09 -0600

At 09:16 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:

>You are right about the 180mm. It's the only thing about my Nikons that I
>miss. I kept an 8008s and the 180 for about six months after I sold the

I've owned and used a couple Nikon 180s, but I have also owned and used all
of the Leica 180s in the 2.8 variation. (Old - 1968 vintage that weighs
like the Titanic's anchor, and three new ones.) I'll take the Leicas over
the Nikons any day.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch