Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Enlarging lenses/ a flat field is better for macro
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:20:02 -0500

Duane is right too- Edmund Scientific is selling Schneider enlarging lenses
for Industrial and Robotic video imaging! Maybe the 'economy of scale'
factor will kick in- if they make more for other reasons, the price will
come down, and we can take advantage of lower prices! Now- if they'd only
sell the Focotars on a large scale!
dwpost@msn.com