Subject: Re: [Leica] Europe -- M6 & R7
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:13:57 -0500

[SNIP]

Paul T. Collura wrote:

>I want to bring a compact but somewhat complete photo outfit with two
> camera bodies to shoot slides and prints and am seeking advice on what
> makes a good traveling outfit.

[SNIP]

Paul:

On my last two trips to Europe, I have used your present combination, a
M6 (or CL), and a R5 (you have a R7).  For lens in the R mount, I take a
100mm, a 28mm, and a 2X converter for the 100.  For the M, I have a
f2/50mm or a f2/35 mm mounted, and the M is always available.
However, if you can use the trip to justify another camera body coming
in the front door, do it.

Have a good trip!

Bill Caldwell