Subject: Re: [Leica] I think I miss my IIIF
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:14:02 -0500

- ----------
> From: Gabe Sachs
>
> Hello all.  I have an M6 and an R4s that I shoot with non-stop, but for
> some reason, I always felt more comfortable with the IIIF and I think
> that's because of how it fit in my hand.  It just felt right.

Gabe I have to agree.  I recently got a IIIf and find that on vacations
where I am not allowed to make it a photo expedition by the family ( Dad
you can only take one camera and we're not stopping for lens changes) that
the IIIf is perfect.  I miss the light meter but you end up spending more
time composing.  It is small and fits nicely into the  fanny pack I use.
With the wide lattitude BW film or color films out there many if not most
shots come out decently.

ernie