Subject: [Leica] Scotch and Leicas
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 02:37:27 -0500

John McLeod wrote:

<<<<Leica R8 and Lagavulin -- Big and heavy, a little overwhelming in terms
of weight and cost, not altogether well known, but full-bodied, big
hearted, and perfect for special occasions>>>>>>>

Aye lad, and a very fine choice for those who drive R8's! :)  Now we're
talking "Real Special" single malt scotch! The finest of the fine! Well
IMHO!:)

But then I believe the R8 to be the finest of the fine and I know I'm right
on that one, so I'll take it that the Lagavullin is the same. :)

<<<Leica and Talisker -- Rich and complex, but beautifully balanced,
smooth, satisfying, and expensive>>>>>

And that's a right fine description for the M6 and a Talisker. :)

Boys, John and I are keeping this on topic as the Leica, M6 or R8 are a
perfect combination with the above mentioned fine heart warming
photographer drinks. Keep the shutter finger on the button and sharpens the
eye! :)

ted