Subject: [Leica] The message text was too large so it was conver
From: "Mervin S. Stewart" <MervinStewart@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 14:03:32 -0500

I went to the "Leica Schule" in 1955 and then arranged to have the course=

repeated at the US Army hospital in Frankfut/M. in 1956.  The Wetzlar Sch=
ool
was a great experience.  We sat around a table and were taught  by Julius=

Behnke an outstanding  teacher and great photographer.  We went through t=
he
factory and  the manufacturing processes for cameras and lenses were expl=
ained
in great detail. In addition to the class lectures,  we were given  M3s t=
o use
and went around wetzlar and  made  B&W photographs which were processed a=
nd
discussed...  I would go back in a minute if the opportunity arose.=