Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:04:51 EST

The different approaches to photography are amazing.  National Geographic
>photographers take the opposite approach.  They usually shoot 200 - 400 rolls
>of film for each story.
>Tom Shea
<< Sounds like the NG people do a lot of bracketing, or else do not have much
confidence in their techniques.....  >>

It sounds pretty wierd to me also.  I really do not understand why they do
this, but it is consistent with all of their photographers.  It is strongly
encouraged (demanded) by the editors.  As for bracketing, yes.  As you know,
many of the new electronic cameras have autobracketing - three bracketed
frames in less than a second.

Tom Shea