Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #129
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:19:27 -0500

Paul wrote;

<<<I met with a collector recently to sell my M4P but since it has seen
five years of use it's no longer in mint condition and he was not
interested. He had a chrome M6 for sale that had never seen a roll of film.
His price was good but I was suddenly overcome with the urge to take his
precious M6 and bludgeon him with it.>>>>>>>

Paul, Not sweet innocent you! Liz, quick get a hand on him. :)

<<<<Why put a $50 piece of glass in front of a $2,000 piece of glass. My
lenses are filthy but that's only according to people like the gentleman
with the Leica emblem permanently imprinted on his skull (see above) ;)

Now, pass the Oban, I must clean my 28. :)>>>>>>>>

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww your a good man PvP! :)

Now don't be too hard on the collector folks! They have their place, I
haven't figured it out yet, but some of them are pretty nice folks.

However I surely do wish they'd at least put one roll through the camera.:)

They could wear white cotton gossamer gloves. :)

By the way the Oban is a little hard on the coating, it's Lagavullin for
the best cleaning effect! :)

ted