Subject: Re: [Leica] The 0.85: strange new need
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:45:11 -0600

At 09:17 PM 1/30/98 -0500, you wrote:

>widest in portrait situations ? Or does this usage suppose using the 0.85
>(or M3) ? Thanks beforehand  for being real factual about this...

I don't have any problem working with my 75 Summilux on my M6. Yet, Leica
is a company that doesn't settle for good enough. The M6HM has got to be
better, and in this case, better sounds great! It's a good thing. The M6 is
good already. So don't worry about it. It's an excuse to get another body.
Count it as a "blessing."

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.