Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 11:03:50 -0500

Eric Welch wrote:

>Wherever did you get that idea. I have used the F5 and N90S with an SB-2=
6.
>The R8 is every bit as good.Eric,

Eric,

Here, I have to agree with Thib.
Because the R8 + flash don't know the distance of focusing, =

it can be mistaken by a window, mirror, a white dress, a dark suit etc...=

In those kind of situation, the F90/N90 and F5 + D lenses =

+ (SB25), SB-26, SB27, SB28 are better.
(not the F4, F801 etc..)

I don't think that the ROM lenses provide the focusing distance
information.

Lucien
BELGIUM