Subject: [Leica] History of the LUG ??
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 12:51:48 -0500

LUGers,

I'm curious.
Who start the LUG ? When ? Why ?
Are there some LUGers who are on the list sinds the begining ?
Please, tell us everithing.

For me "the" list is a sort of miracle.
It answer so well one of my long time frustration.
Finding people who share (in a way or in an other)
my interest in Leica, photography and nice chat about it.  :-)
It also open my mind to other aspects of the photography.
And it is not "un club elitiste et sectaire".

I hope that it will be possible for a lot of us to meet =

at the Photokina. =

(around a new R8 motor, sorry : a good beer ! )

LEICA Solms, if you are listening, why not inviting us
inside of your stand, where you keep your little secret,
instead of all those dealers who don't really care about us.
(Yes, I know it is not true of all of them !)
We, the final customer, are the important people. ;-)

Bon week-end,

Lucien
BELGIUM