Subject: Re: [Leica] Pencil eraser cleaning
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:12:14 EST

Since I wrote this several days ago about using a pencil eraser to clean lens
I have tried to remember who told me this.     I believe it was the Leica Rep
of the vintage of the 70's.   But at the time I remember he was holding a
Leica and took out a pencil and with the eraser in hand he proceded to take
off a water spot off the lens.  I won't and I will not use this method, but it
did make a big impression on my mind.

clifton (texworker@aol.com)