Subject: Re: [Leica] Steinheil Culminar
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 20:09:12 -0500

Marc,

That is a very generous and informative discussion of the Steinheil. From
my experience with the lens so far and a look and touch of the quality of
the lens, I would say that this lens is one of the best values in a Leica
lens, bar none. The photos I get back will tell the whole story.

Thanks again,

Steve