Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: ftw
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:53:50 EST

Clifton: When coming thru Fort Worth, you can call me thru my office at
(817) 498-6944.  Even after hours, they will page me.  A word of warning, I'm
a family doctor and sometimes the answering service will not page me unless
they are told it is some type of emergency, so tell them I told you to page
me!!!
My home is located on the very north edge of Fort Worth, and I'd be honored if
you'd stop by for coffee or whatever.
Bennett Gardner