Subject: [Leica] Patient Advice
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 19:48:54 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I had the pleasure of examining a studio photographer today.  He mainly
uses Hasselblad and large format cameras.  His exam was fine and a new
prescription for his glasses will help him with focusing.

He asked me if I was still into that "Leica" equipment?

I said "yes" except I was disappointed that there no access to a winder or
motor drive for their latest SLR design.  If you can't complain to another
photographer - who can you complain to about Leica.  He told me that I was
a captive audience and I would have to wait for the motor.  He said I had
no choice.

He was right.  I'll wait and wait and wait until a winder is available for
the R8.  I am a captive audience - although I don't like to admit it.

Richard C