Subject: Re: [Leica] Black G2 /was: Shutters
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 06:00:42 -0500

Tom wrote:

=2E...
>At the risk of sounding superficial. The chrome/titanium finish on the G=

>cameras is a deal breaker for me. I think if I could buy a black one and=

>black lenses (not a collectors edition) I'd give it serious consideratio=
n.
=2E...
>The G2 is a gimmick, or the black model would be the same price as any
>other. Besides it's an AF viewfinder camera. It doesn't have a
rangefinder.
=2E...

Tom,

In Belgium the Contax G2 black kit is much cheaper
than the same regular stuff (titanium) ordered separatly.
I know 3 black kits, in Brussels, currently available new.
(one for 110.000 BF and two for 130.000 BF ?!?)
Make me wondering if they really make only 2.000 of them.

Lucien
BELGIUM