Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 20:46:23 EST

Share your interest in the Noctilux.  I am using one on my M5 and it is the
F1.2 , or earlier version.  It is my general purpose M-Lens and I believe it
to be  pleasantly "warmer" than the contemporary  Noctilux F1.0.

I would be interested  in  comments having to do with any experiences LUG
members may have had comparing the performance of these extraordinary lenses (
i.e., Noctilux F1.2 vs. F1.0)!

Leon
LP6@aol.com