Subject: Re: [Leica] SLR or M for weddings?????
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:13:07 -0500

Lucien, please explain. Both the Telyt and the DR Summicron are accurate
and precise. Why the hesitation to use them for the purpose for which they
were designed?

Cheers!

kw

>Ken Wilcox wrote:
>
>>If _I_ need something longer than 90mm (rarely) I find that a 200 Telyt on
>>a Viso III does nicely. My DR Summicron get as close as needed for rings.
>

>Ken,
>
>You have to be really confident in order to use that for a wedding !
>
>I will never dare to do that.
>(I want to stay alive and to keep my friends)
>
>Instead, I will use a Nikon AF + 35-70/2,8 + 80-200/2,8 + SB26.
>With a bunch off Fuijicolor NPH400 and a lot of batteries.
>(and, O.K., in my bag a M6 + Summicron 50 + TCN400 just in case..)
>
>Lucien
>BELGIUM

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                  <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>