Subject: [Leica] Leica #3 with pros ???
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:26:41 -0500

Eric;

Your statement:

"And in the U.S. they are the third most popular manufacturer choice by
pros. Over Minolta, Pentax, Contax, etc."

truly amazes me. If true, it certainly bodes well for the future of the
revitalized Leica. I was just wondering (aside from where this statistic was
obtained) whether this popularity is due almost entirely to the "M" system
or if the "R" system is gaining with working pros.

Dave F.