Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digital S1 Camera
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:31:01 -0600

At 10:55 AM 2/5/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Does any one know the price of the Leica S1 ?  Do I have to sell my
>Mercedes to buy one?

AND your BMW bike. :-)

I think they're supposed to be around $27,000. I may be thinking of another
camrea though. Considering what it can do (use both M and R lenses and
matches film for resolution) I'd say it's not a bad price for those who
shoot in the studio a lot and those who do catalogue work.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hex dump: Where witches put used curses...