Subject: Re: [Leica] Jazz Photography
From: "Bresler" <bresler@oeonline.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:14:12 -0500

Marc,  I've done a fair amount of jazz and blues photos in B&W and color.
T-Max p3200 is the film to use.  I'll be flamed for the next suggestion but
it works for me and the newspaper I shoot for.  Shoot it at 6400 and
develop it in Diafine.  It will be sharp, very acceptable grain with easily
printable contrast.  Follow the Diafine directions...make sure agitation is
GENTLE.  The only time I have trouble with this combination is when I don't
believe my meter and overexpose the neg.  I agree with the gentleman who
suggested shooting a rehersal.
Bill Bresler----------