Subject: Re: [Leica] weight difference with lens
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 11:31:34 EST

<< I think I should give a closer description for the lines.
 I suppose fungus growth is like when one sits inside a plane and look at
 the pattern of the river path from above( lots of winding).For these
 lines,imagine one has a bunch of thin rubber bands and cut it into
 ,let's say twenty sections for each of them.Then one sprinkles the cut
 rubber onto the lens.The pattern for those lines are similar to the
 above except that  they are very very thin (about 1/20th of hair
 line?) >>

This could be separtion of two lens elements that are glued together.

Tom Shea