Subject: Re: [Leica] Want to trade
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 00:13:24 -0500

Want to trade a Nikkor LTM 105/2.5 in 9 condition with an original lens
hood from another lens that is marked and is the push-button not post
variety. Cap is new (still have other cap with epoxy). Does not include the
screw-to-m adapter. I saw the last lens in same or worse condition go on
ebay for over 425.00US. The pictures I have shot with lens are non-pareil.

What I am interested in is a 35/2 50/2 or 70 or 90/2 or 2.8 plus lens for
my R4s. This will be the first lens and I would like it to be a good one.
If there is a match here let me know.

Steve