Subject: Re: [Leica] Defective Lens
From: David Scott <xcodyx@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 08:06:32 -0500

How would a dealer know of a defective product if it is new and sold in a
sealed box? I believe that the majority of dealers we have mentioned on this
list would make a prospective buyer aware of any known defects or problems
with used equipt., but they just would not know.  The problem here, if it is
a problem, and considering what we spend on these lenses, in most cases it
is, rests with the folks packaging this stuff in Germany.

Dave