Subject: RE: [Leica] Jazz Photography
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 19:25:22 -0600

hi folks,

i've been following this thread with interest.  tonight i'll be sitting =
in down at nashville's radio cafe (on the east bank, as we call it) =
attempting to get some good photos of a buddy of mine who's doing a solo =
acoustic show in this rather cool (but dark) club.  wish me luck.

i'm taking my M6, 35 Summicron, 75 Summilux, some 400CN (rated at 1600) =
and some TMX3200 (maybe rated at 1600, maybe at 3200).  i've never shot =
3200 film, so this will be a new experience.  i was at this same club a =
couple weeks back shooting some 400CN (again at 1600).  came out pretty =
nice, but man is it hard to focus in the dark.  :-)  maybe if i shoot at =
3200 and stay at 2.8, i'll be better off....

wish me luck.  thanks for the thread on fast film in dark places.  it's =
been a big help.  now if someone will just loan me their noctilux.  <G>

kim
nashville