Subject: Re: [Leica] Trimar at PMA!
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 06:00:55 -0500

Erwin wrote:

>I am inclined to think that Leica is trying to find a market for their
>products beyond the traditional collectors/professional users segments. =

It's funny you sayed that.
One of my dealers, told me sometime ago, discussing the Trimar or
Tri-Elmar,
(BTW, Erwin could you confirm the name?)
that for a collector it will be a good idea to buy it,
because he don't think that it will sell very well.
=3D The Leica MP or Hologon syndrom.

Lucien
BELGIUM