Subject: [Leica] SUMMAREX 75MM F.085
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 22:28:08 -0500

To all you technical folks: Please & thankyou.

I've just read about this lens but I'm confused as to whether it's a
f 0.85 75 mm lens for normal use or whether it's the infrared lens that was
developed during the war.

Or are these 2 different lenses? And is there really an f 0.85 75 sitting
out there some place in the cold cruel world waiting to be found and
purchased, if I look hard enough?  One more. Is it worth looking for and
roughly what kind of money would one be paying? wild guess?

Final question. Is it any good? (God, what a terrible question of a Leica
lens!)  That is not a major interest, I'd like to have it to work with if
if I can find one.

thanks in advance,

ted grant
Victoria, Canada.