Subject: Re: [Leica] Leatherette replacement kit?
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:12:04 EST

 Special tools are available at this URL, but they are expensive to use
 only once  - they are more suited for the professional repairman.
 I do own most of Curt Fargo's fine line but I has been working on Leicas
 for many decades:

  http://www.fargo-ent.com/

 Marvin Moss

In   a message dated 98-02-11 10:51:14 EST, you write:
<<
 My question is regarding the selftimer and viewfinder selector levers. Is
 there a way to remove them to facilitate installing the new leather? Is
 there a tool available?

 thanks!

  Myron B. Soltys