Subject: [Leica] Slide Data Base Question
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:19:35 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Now that I'm beginning to scan and digitize lots of my Leica 35mm
transparencies, I need a reliable data base so I can catalog and retrieve
the images.  I have seen a few of these photo data bases advertised in
magazines - such as the program by Extensis - a plug in for Adobe Photoshop.

Does anyone have an easy to use photo database program to recommend?  How
do the professional photographers on the LUG catalog their slides after
scanning?

Thanks.  The last thing I want to do is buy a poor database and then have
to enter everything over again.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA
Anxiously awaiting UPS tomorrow for my R8 Winder...