Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 wish lists
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:12:30 -0800

Yes, I had the focusing problem with the G1 and the 90mm as well.  That's
why I sold it and replaced it with a G2.  It goes without saying that I'm
still a little hesitant with the 90mm and any G camera, since I lost several
potentially good photos due to this inexcusable problem.  It was random too,
I never could find a way to reproduce it.

The Leica M...well, I never worry about focusing accuracy with that little
jewel.  It really is a magnificent machine.