Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens polishing
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:47:00 +0000

Malcolm Taylor in England will do this, even coat the lens too if you wish.
He's on (44) 1568 770542
at
Upper Lye Farm,
Aymestrey,
Hereford.
HR6 9SZ

To be reccomended.

Jem
 ----------
From: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
To: KIMEJ44; 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Subject: [Leica] Lens polishing
Date: 12 February 1998 06:35

Bonsoir a tous,

   Can someone recommend a place where I can have a 50mm S.M. Elmar front
lens repolished?  Mr. Van Stelten can t do it.  Seems the front element is
too small for his machine.  Do I have to send the lens to Solms?

  Anybody knows what focal lenght is covered by the rangefinder patch of the
Leica M6?  Maybe 250mm?

 Mes salutations a tous,

 Robert.