Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder frame coverage
From: Yueming Hsin <YHSIN732@anadigics.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:01:34 -0500

Hi, there:

  I am wondering if the 88% of viewfinder frame coverage (50mm) in M6
bothers
any user there? (sorry this may have been discussed before? I just
bought one
,245th M6, to replace M2) The 50mm coverage of M2 viewfinder frame is
larger and
around 90-92%. The 100% coverage from my Nikon F4 pleases me all the
time
because I shoot slides and the corner to corner coverage is important to
me.
If anyone can tell me the coverage of other models' frame, I do
appreciate. Thanks.

Yueming Hsin