Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 wish lists
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:46:37 -0800

?????????????   really don't understand what all the talk is about.

After 30 years of using M's I now have one with a built-in meter. I must
admit it is a very nice feature. But why would anyone want to change the
essence of the beast and try to make it what it is not and should never be.

Adding complexities, noise, bulk, batteries etc. - all of those things that
would be required to turn this developing wish list into reality would kill
the beast as we know it and destroy that which it does so well.

If you want a pick-up truck .......... go buy one, but don't cut the back
seat out of your Rolls to haul manure.

This whole thread reminds me of people who move to the country and then
bitch because they must travel an extra 30 miles to go to the mall.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA