Subject: Re: Thoughts for Solms on a new M7 [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #160
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:38:39 -0500

>love like few other cameras (and the M5 is too large).

What makes all these dreamers think that the"M7" would not be at least as
large as a M5 or R3? Then, I can foresee all the grumblers here complaining
that it is unlike the M3. I do not want to see a LCD display on a
rangefinder Leica. I think all of us will be satisfied with evolutionary
changes within the  M6-style body.

regards, Andrew Jordan
p.s. Just because Leica USA and Solms are listening we don't have to go
overboard with this thread.
p.p.s. Let's stop it