Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New M Tri lens - "Retrogressive?"
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:14:24 EST

<< Why does nobody ask for a Contax G3 or a Contax AX2 or RTS IV.

Actualy, in the Contax Users Group and the photo. rec. equipment. 35 group,
there have been a number of comments and speculation about the G3 and RTS IV.
In fact I joined in some of these these discussions myself.

There is often much speculation about new computers and processor chips in the
computer forums and about car models in the car magagines and forums and about
new audio components ..... etc....   We humans love to speculate and to seek
for the more and the better ....

Tom Shea