Subject: Re: [Leica] R4s Question
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:38:31 -0800

Don Bledsoe wrote:
<snip>  Unfortunately FedEx never came
> through.  They have lost my new lens!!!  I won't say here in public
> how I feel about that and them, but I can assure you it is not good.

Don, I do not want to hear this.

A couple weeks ago B&H sent me a tripod by FedEx and fortunately
e-mailed me the Tracking Number.  FedEx had the incorrect address on the
box so even though I was able to track it to Seattle the truck could not
find my home and Tracking informed me that there were two boxes with the
same number and...  Anyway I e-mailed B&H and they contacted FedEX and
the tripod arrived here a couple days later.

Eli at Wall Street called yesterday(Thursday) and said my M6 .85 and
lens were ready and he would FedEx them to me.  He said they would be
here today(Friday).  Big shipping bucks but what the heck, nothing but
the best for a Leica purchaser, right?

But unfortunately they did not arrive today.  And  I do not have the
tracking number this time.  So somewhere between New York, NY and
Seattle WA there is a brand new Leica camera and lens looking for home.
My home.

Now all I want to know is:  Does FedEx deliver on Saturdays?   Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $