Subject: [Leica] Let's bury it more deep
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:14:54 +0100

Evidently, nothing new has happened during the last 3, 4 weeks,
except another M7 dream period, which brought the old
M7/G2-computer-with-a-lens idea back to surface.

This time, we need to bury it more deep.

Unfortunately, Solms forgot to integrate the soft & smoothe
M3 release system into their 0.85 newborn - it still feels
like metal scratching on plastic.

I'm sure you have missed me :) I had some problems, which are
resolved by now.

Alf