Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lll
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:10:20 -0500

Tom,

Have you checked the lense for clearness, fogging, or general clarity? Put
it up to a light and look through both ends carefully. If it passes that
test then good picture taking. If not then go to the www.cameraquest.com
web site and read about the Leica Thread Mount lenses to get an education
as to your next lens or lenses.

Steve