Subject: Re: [Leica] Saving Leica (from Solms)
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:25:34 EST

<< As a consumer, when you paid those extra
 dollars for "Leica Quality,"  you entitled yourself to it.    Not
 demanding for  the excellence that Leica is charging for is a big
 mistake as far as I can see it.    Leica quality control didn't used to
 be this shoddy, and it shouldn't be this shoddy now,  as far as I am
 concerned. >>

Stephen is correct.  Leica is supposed to be quality - in their products and
in their service.  Without quality, Leica is nothing and will slowly fade in
the dust.  This would be a shame and I don't think it will happen.  I trust
that they will get their act together.  (All they need to do is hire Stephen
to do a managment study for them).

Tom Shea