Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica equipment roll-call ?
From: Don Bledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:10:06 -0800 (PST)

When stating your equipment in the roll-call would some of you mind
also giving your preferred film type? I'm interested (as are probably
others) because I formerly shot print film but have recently switched
to slide film.  I'm curious what others prefer.

Below is what I most often shoot with, though I do have several
screwmount Leicas I use from time to time:

M6 black, 1986
M2 Chrome, 1958
Leicaflex SL 1968
R4sP black, 1986
R3 black, 1978
Russar 20/5.6 (Russian)
Orion 28/6 (Russian)
Summicron-M 35/2 (3rd version, 6 element)
Summarit-SM, 50/1.5
Elmarit-R 90/2.8
Elmarit-R 135/2.8
Apo Telyt-R180/3.4 ROM (sent the 180/2.8 back)
Novoflex Noflexar 240/4.5 follow-focus
Photo Sniper 300/4 (Russian and tack sharp!)

Takahashi & Brandon telescopes that I attach my R cameras to)

Other stuff: Tiltall tripod, Berlebach wood tripod (gorgeous tripods
by the way), Billingham Series 3 bag.

Favorite print film: Agfa Optima 100
Favorite slide film (so far) E100S

Don Bledsoe