Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica equipment roll-call ?
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:09:43 -0500

To All:  I feel weird revealing all my equipment and I'm not sure the
purpose either. Don't get me wrong I'm no bleeding heart liberal afraid of
material possesions.  Anyway perhaps people could tell us the ONE Camera
and ONE lens that they most treasure.  Put another way when the burglars
come to your house ( now that they know all the equipment you have) and
steal everything what one camera and lens would you hope that you had with
you and not stolen?

For me it would be my M4 with Rigid 50 mm Summicron - why?  It has such a
classic look that even if it were broke I'd put it out to be seen by
others.  When it's impossible to go picture taking I often take it out just
to look at it, cock the shutter and hear all the wonderful sounds that it
makes.

Just food for thought

Ernie