Subject: Re: [Leica] Fotografie 2/98
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:38:56 -0500

>lens on the M, in particular could the 15mm super Elmar be used with an M
>back in an emergency?
>
>Alastair Firkin,

Alastair: I know that the early 21mm  f3.4 Super-Angulon -R could be used on
an M body with the 22228 R-to-M adapter.  The large depth of field
facilitates scale focusing. Unless the addition of two more cams since that
early lens precludes the use of  the 22228 adapter, I see no reason why you
could not use your 15 mm lens on a M body.
regards, Andrew Jordan