Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted / Jeff / Marvin = NO !!!
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:08:26 EST

 Most emphatically NO - We all know that most of us use Leica or we
 wouldn't be here.  It doesn't take much to figure out from reading the
 postings - what is used & what isn't and I personally don't care what
 each & everyone of you are using down to the last filter.

 A profile type roll-call is a much better way to establish all that we need
 to know about each other.  In the 7 months that I have been a member,
 I have learned a little about many of you just from your postings & even
 more from private mail to & from those that share more detailed common
 interests with me.

 At least I have learned who to read and who to delete with-out reading ---
 and I don't think anyone really want to read all the repeat messages &
 other  "Hi Joe - What do you know" type posts.

 Marvin Moss
<<
 Jeff Moore in  answer to this latest:
  <<<<> Funny, but wouldn't it be time for an equipment roll-call?>>>>>>>>
  Answered, "No!"

  >> Ted wrote:
 And folks I agree with Jeff completely!!!!!!!!!!
 I maybe a wet blanket on this topic, but given the way some folks operate
 these days I think it better the less we put out in a fixed message at
 whats lying around the house the better.

 Do you really think it's a good idea to telegraph the equipment you have in
 your home or office?  And the first one who comes back and tells me, "No
 one can tell where we live just from an E-mail!"  Well!

 Do please have another thought! As some of you give your phone numbers,
 your cities, and a few their addresses! And bad guys have ______"stolen
 computers"________ and many of them know how to use them much better than
 most of us!

 So ladies and gentleman I will not disclose exactly what I have, simply
 because I don't want to arrive home some day and find the only Leica I own
 is hanging on my shoulder!

 Think again folks, you're really leaving yourselves wide open!

 However, I use a Noctilux quite often, 15mm and 280 2,8 on R's. Film
 primarily T-max and Ekta 100sw or s.

 ted