Subject: [Leica] With my Leica M6 in London
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:16:26 +0100

Hello friends:

I am just back from a short break in London. This time I only took the M6
plus Summilux 35mm ASPH and Summilux 50mm as I wanted to travel light.

I am now eagerly waiting for the pictures to be developped.

Two things:

- - did not see a single Leica on this trip which brought me to all major
sights in London;
- - did not have any trouble as far as safety is concerned, but then I did
not exactly venture myself in the known "hot spots" such as the middle of
Soho by night.

A pity I did not have a tripod with me; the illuminations at night were
fantastic! I had to make use of available walls etc. to shoot night
pictures.

Pascal

t h i n k    d i f f e r e n t                 a p p l e