Subject: [Leica] SV: ÄLeicaÅ Leica Fotografie
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:37:07 +0100

Dear Savenije (what is your first name?),

Yes, I agree. Something must have gone wrong. I called Umschau once
again yesterday, and they couldn't find my name in their list. But they
promised to send me an invoice immediately for a subscription starting
with the jan-98 issue. So all I can do now is to wait and see.

/Stefan

>Fr=E5n:
>	=
R.P.A.C.Savenije@AVV.RWS.minvenw.nl[SMTP:R.P.A.C.Savenije@AVV.RWS.minvenw=