Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for an equipment roll-call ?
From: Joebikes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:58:56 EST

Mr. Brown,

I hope you will stick around and give the group a chance. I delete many items
unread. Others I sample and then don't explore further if it doesn't mesh with
my interests. There is chaff, there there is also a lot of good information
that I don't see in other places. And even when I disagree with or don't care
about the content I appreciate the respect and restraint shown by other users.
The web and net could use a lot more.
Joe Stephenson