Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions Please
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:22:56 -0500

Hoo Boy! Did you leave yourself open with that one!
Actually, I have had both, and I liken it to keeping several hammers in your
toolbox. I don't put up crown moulding with an eight pound sledge! I like
the Hasselblad for it's fine optics, reliability, and large square negative;
when I quit doing weddings, I got a retro-TLR. The 35mm format is good for
most other work, and I still have several. If I do anything over 11x14, I
prefer the 6x6, but 95% of my stuff is for my own pleasure or for friends,
and I do 4x6s or 5x7s.
It's like comparing apples and oranges.

dwpost@msn.com