Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL question
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:31:12 -0600

also, when doing a battery check, dial the shutter speed dial until a little
tab appears in a cut-out above the meter strip in the viewfinder.  center
this 'flag' in the cut-out area, then push the small chrome button on the
fron of the body.  the meter needle should then go to the 'reading' or
center area on the meter strip in the viewfinder.

body must be cocked to use meter, pull slightly back on the advance lever to
activate meter.  use correct battery - or have the thing updated for new
(legal) batteries.

ps i love mine...

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net