Subject: Re: [Leica] Ein Stuck Lens ?
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 01:51:13 +0100

Gotcha. Color on my shirt    :)

Jeff, you are true. I'm ambivalent about the lens. As long
as I succeed to concentrate the content of my pictures
rather "tight", I'm deeply impressed by her performance.

But, as soon, as the unsharp fore-/background is a fundamental
part of the picture (or if DOF includes distances above 30 feet),
I'm disappointed, and wished my old 2/35 Summicron back to me.

Basically, the most fundamental and pronounced impression
from this lens is it's sharpness, specially at f-stops between
f 1.4 and f 4.

Alf