Subject: Re: [Leica] Ein Stuck Lens
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:14:05 -0800

- --------------5E01E3819CFA54DC001A2A66

I relay this information from the "Ein Strück Leica" brouchure.

     "Leica is celebrating this event with an exciting special edition which
     will be of particular interest to all Leica fans, friends and dedicated
     Leica photographers. This exclusive limited edition is in the form of a
     set comprising specially engraved classic LEICA M6 camera with
     exquisite leather covering, the latest high performance lens 35mm
     SUMMILUX M f/1.4 ASPH. and one stock certificate at the nominal value
     of five marks.This is an opportunity to aquire a real "piece" of Leica
     in more ways than one."

This brouchure was printed sometime before the newer ASPH lenses.

Jeff Alford

PS: If anyone is interseted in these cameras I have 3 available. Please
e-mail me at jalford@kspphoto.com for more information.

Frank Filippone wrote:

> As a piece of trivia, the 35 Aspherical Summilux on the Ein Stuck are the
> early model with the 2 concave elements.  The same version that is
> considerd so rare.....among the non Ein Stuck crowd.
>
> Thank You
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@worldnet.att.net

- --------------5E01E3819CFA54DC001A2A66

<HTML>
I relay this information from the "Ein Str&uuml;ck Leica" brouchure.
<BR>&nbsp;
<UL>"Leica is celebrating this event with an exciting special edition which
will be of particular interest to all Leica fans, friends and dedicated
Leica photographers. This exclusive limited edition is in the form of a
set comprising specially engraved classic LEICA M6 camera with exquisite
leather covering, the latest high performance lens 35mm SUMMILUX M f/1.4
ASPH. and one stock certificate at the nominal value of five marks.This
is an opportunity to aquire a real "piece" of Leica in more ways than one."</UL>

<P>This brouchure was printed sometime before the newer ASPH lenses.

<P>Jeff Alford

<P>PS: If anyone is interseted in these cameras I have 3 available. Please
e-mail me at <B>jalford@kspphoto.com </B>for more information.

<P>Frank Filippone wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>As a piece of trivia, the 35 Aspherical Summilux
on the Ein Stuck are the
<BR>early model with the 2 concave elements.&nbsp; The same version that
is
<BR>considerd so rare.....among the non Ein Stuck crowd.

<P>Thank You
<BR>Frank Filippone
<BR>red735i@worldnet.att.net</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>